Monday, May 23, 2011

Tummy Time...

The big.

The bad.

The ugly.

The thing that will make you want to pull your hair out...
TUMMY TIME!

So Kennedy HATES tummy time. I have said it before but really, I am not joking. She will SCREAM her head off. It is almost instant too. Give her 10 seconds on her tummy and she will scream bloody murder. I have tried all the tips from Pathways Awareness ( http://pathwaysawareness.org/tummytime/tummy-timefaqs ) but they don't seem to matter. I can sometimes get her to settle for a tiny bit of time but really, she just hates it. I have to leave her in her pack n' play and walk away for 5-10 mins and let her scream. Its so sad (not to mention the headache it causes). I have told her pediatrician and she didn't really say anything. I know its so important to her development and she needs to learn how to crawl but for about one small part of my day, will someone take over tummy time for me?! I will take any pointers that anybody has as this point!!!

Kennedy fell asleep while screaming about tummy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment