Monday, May 23, 2011

Yay! Finally!

Ok so I finally did it...I started a blog. Not that is a huge thing these days with everyone being able to start their blogs so quickly (like I did) but I annoy enough people on twitter and facebook with my bitching and random posts I should just put them here, in longer form! Aren't you so excited?! I am!

So I started this blog because well, I just had my daughter 10 weeks ago and sometimes I need to vent out how difficult she can be at times or how awesome she is everyday. I also started it because I had weight loss surgery on August 25th, 2009. It has changed my life and sometimes I feel like talking about that too! So really it is just an overall blog of my life with a few twists here and there.

To answer some BURNING questions that I know you ALL have...My name is Amanda, I am 23 years old. I live in Colorado (I LOVE it here) but I am originally from New York. I love the New York Yankees and I miss my family back home. My daughter is 10 weeks old and her name is Kennedy. She is my first so I have lots to learn! I stay at home during the day with Kennedy and work part time in retail at a kids clothing store (yay lucky me). I have been with my boyfriend Anthony for over two years. Along with Kennedy, our other children are Ember (the P.I.T.A dog) and Snoopy (the obese cat).

So this is my  life (in a nutshell) and I love it! Please feel free to read about my life and I hope I don't bore you :-)

1 comment:

  1. I chose you for one of my Versatile Blog Awards! Come see what it's all about. http://www.momistired.com/ Hope you get a chance to check it out, pass it on....throw it in the trash, who knows...LOL..Have Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete